- Assistant director – Still Point Turning: The Catherine McGregor Story, dir. Priscilla Jackman. Sydney Theatre Company Apr-Jun 2018.
- Writer / performer: Will My Penis Ever Return From the War?: An Authentic Trans Narrative in Song. Coming to Sydney 2018.
- Writer: I Am Prez (working title). In development 2018.
- Recipient of a 2018 Guild Desk residency through City of Melbourne.
- Writer/co-producer – Are We Awake?, dir. Sarah Hadley. Kings Cross Theatre Feb 21 – Mar 2.
- Writer-director – Kaleidoscope. Developed with Shopfront Arts Co-op as part of the ArtsLab Residency program. Shopfront Arts Co-op, 31st Jan-4th Feb.
- Writer / Performer – St. George m2, curated by Shopfront Arts Co-op. Shopfront, Oct.
- Co-director / performer – Fragility: The Final Refuge with Sean Maroney. Produced as part of Sydney Fringe Festival. Giant Dwarf, Sep.
- Observer / Consultant – Hir by Taylor Mac, dir. Anthea Williams. Belvoir Street Theatre. Aug-Sep.
- Writer-director / performer – 1800-LOV-EME as part of Small and Loud at Bondi Feast Festival. Bondi Pavillion. July.
- Assistant director – The Homosexuals, or ‘Faggots’ by Declan Greene, dir. Lee Lewis. Co-produced by Malthouse and Griffin Theatre Companies. Malthouse Feb-Mar. Griffin Mar-Apr.
- Writer – Are We Awake? dir. Sean Hawkins. Produced by Red Line Productions. Old Fitz Theatre, Feb-March.
- Co-writer – Intersection, dir. Katrina Douglas. ATYP, Feb.
- Member of Belvoir/505 Writers Group.
- Shortlisted for The Channel’s inaugural Hampton Grant with I Am Prez, a new play development.
- Writer-director – I Am Charlie. Workshopped with students at the Australian Institute of the Performing Arts (AIPA), Nov-Dec.
- Co-writer – How. Dare. dir. Kirsty Maguire. Produced by Jetpack Theatre Collective as part of Sydney Fringe Festival. A park in Leichhardt, Sep.
- Dramaturg – Transience by Clare Hennessey, dir. Clemmie Williams. Produced by leftofcentre productions as part of Sydney Fringe Festival.
- Writer – Before the Water Gets Cold, dir. Lucinda Vitek. Produced by Smoking Gum Theatre. Sydney Theatre School, Aug.
- Writer-director – Telescope. Produced by Montague Basement for Site and Sound Festival. Leichhardt Town Hall, May.
- Dramaturg – The Big Bruise, by Saro Lusty-Cavallari. Produced by Montague Basement. 107 Projects, Mar.
- Writer / co-director – Kaleidoscope, co-dir. Finn Davis. Produced by Montague Basement for the 2016 Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras. Kings Cross Theatre, Feb-Mar.
- Participant in ATYP’s National Studio retreat at Bundanon Trust.
- Co-director – House Party, with Nicola Cayless. Produced by the Sydney University Dramatic Society at the Festival of Australian Student Theatre (FAST). La Boite, Oct.
- Writer – Kaleidoscope, dir. Finn Davis. Produced by Theatre21. m2 Gallery, Aug.
- Writer / curator – Something About Gender, I Guess? an art exhibition and limited zine release featuring work by trans and gender non-conforming artists. Exhibited in conjunction with Kaleidoscope. m2 Gallery, Aug.
- Performer / co-devisor – Rosie, Ruth, & Susan, dir. Lucinda Vitek. Produced by Smoking Gum Theatre. m2 Gallery, Jul.
- Co-devisor – After Dark. Produced by the Sydney University Dramatic Society. Cellar Theatre, Apr.
- Co-director – House Party, with Nicola Cayless. Produced by the Sydney University Dramatic Society. Cellar Theatre, Apr.
- Writer-director – ‘Toast’, from Emergence. Produced by the Sydney University Dramatic Society. Cellar Theatre, Mar.
- Contributing writer: Little Eggs by Little Eggs Collective. Produced by the Sydney University Dramatic Society. Cellar Theatre, Feb.
- Actor – When Good Men Do Nothing by Sophia Roberts, dir. Clemmie Williams. Produced by the Sydney University Dramatic Society. Cellar Theatre, Jan.
- Co-director – Dinner and a Show, with Nicola Cayless. Produced by the Sydney University Dramatic Society. Cellar Theatre. Dec.
- Stage Manager/Costuming – The Bitterness of Pomegranates by Julia Clark. Produced by the Sydney University Dramatic Society. Elliot Miller Studio, Aug.